Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome Spring! Free Chart

Okay, so I just had to take a break from chart printing, and what better way to clear my mind than to make a little freebie "Welcome Spring" chart for you? Its not in my usual sampler-ish style, but it would make a great pincushion or fob or whatever... you are all so creative... surprise me with your finishes!

You should be able to click on the chart and on the legend and save them both as images. Feel free to stitch away and share this chart, but please remember to give credit to me as the designer.

7 comments:

lena-lou said...

Thank you SO much your little freebie is wonderful :) I am going to click for it now :) Congrats on the Hoffman order, hopefully your lovely creations will be available in the UK soon. Take care

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love it! Thanks, am printing it now... I love your designs. Congrats on Hoffman!!! You are on your way girl!!! ohh, and I love your little reproduction love token... are you going to make that available for sale??? I love your finish with it too! Thanks for your inspiration!
KimV

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Cool design! Thanks for your generous design freebie. Congratulations on the exciting news with Hoffman!

Patti said...

Beth~ Thank you so very much for sharing this sweet design. Now I just need to figure out which to work on next...Much Beloved, Maddy's Sampler, or this??? decisions, decisions...
Thanks again!
Blessings, Patti

Hibrida said...

Thank you for this cheery chart.

Julie said...

Thank you so much! Such a sweet, cheerful chart!

Julie

sylvie said...

it's very beautiful !