Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Heartstring Around the World

So... it would appear that most of you are not nearly as interested in my little experiment as I am. Isn't that how it always goes? Oh well...

Perhaps a little motivation by way of example?

Check out this fabulous photo just sent to me from a Labor and Delivery room in Idaho:

If a person can have the presence of mind to snap a photo of my blog header in the delivery room, then surely you can do the same at your local coffee shop, library, needlework shop, park, you-fill-in-the-blank.

And to sweeten the deal, if you send me a photo that fits the parameters of my contest, I'll send you a free exclusive chart in pdf format. One that has previously not been made available to anyone, anywhere. Interested? Send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

And if one of you can manage to take a photo of my blog header (live on your portable device, of course) at the TNNA show in Baltimore this weekend, I would be so over the moon that I would probably let you choose from any of my printed charts as a thank you.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

HHHmmmmmm.....perhaps a road trip to Baltimore is in order!!! Maybe I can crash the show!

Patti said...

Hi Beth, I've been thinking this summer of places that I can take photos of your header in my corner of the world. Unfortunately, I don't have a smart phone or pda... Once I figure something out I'll be sharing ;)
Blessings, Patti