Monday, May 12, 2008

Being a Mama

My Mother's Day gifts:

Early morning smiles from my Baby Girl
My Firstborn saying "Hap Mama Day" and "Big Hug"
A kitchen cleaned without me lifting a finger
A beautiful Rosemary plant from my Soulmate to replace the one that Winter killed
Several pots of colorful flowers to grace the back deck
My Farmboy spending two weekends getting the vegetable garden planted for me
Dinner at Red Lobster

And, my favorite gift? My darling husband saying, "I don't know how you do it!"

1 comment:

Christi said...

Regarding the card: by the time I finally figure out which thing I'm going to do first, I've wasted all my time and have to wait for the baby to go down for another nap...If I'm lucky. Ha, that is so my life right now. Happy mother's day, Beth, sounds like it was a good one.