Friday, June 07, 2013

*NEW* Love Makes Everything Better

I spotted a quote on a vintage motto sampler once upon a time. It read, “Love Makes Everything Easy”. Well, I wasn’t so sure that was completely true, because don’t we find that loving someone unconditionally can actually be hard sometimes? But I put the words in my inspiration folder anyway. Then, a few months later, I was playing, and came up with the basket of flowers on this little piece, when suddenly, I knew what the phrase should say instead.

“Love Makes Everything Better”… Don’t you agree?

Stitch Count: 83 x 87
Model stitched on Picture This Plus 36ct. Ale
Using flosses from Weeks Dye Works: 1236 Mocha, 1259 Pamlico, 1272 Tatanka, 1330 Baked Apple, 1334 Merlot, 2108 Battleship, 2220 Curry, 2241 Chrysanthemum

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will be going out to my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipments list soon. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

5 comments:

Anne said...

I totally agree! It's such a sweet little design!!

gracie said...

love it!

Jan Gartlan said...

Pretty!

New York Dreamer Cross Stitch said...

very pretty!!!
Ezia.

Simply Victoria said...

Lovely design!