Monday, March 30, 2015

*NEW* Fraktur Bird & Bouquet

Way back when I first started designing, I released a fraktur-inspired pair called “Fraktur Bird and Wedding Heart”. At the most recent needlework market, I had a conversation with someone who remembered when it came out, and she said she was excited because she loves frakturs so much. And in the years since, I haven’t put out a single other design along the same lines. So as soon as I got home, I made a companion set to match the other. And now I have a few ideas for more to add to the series. I hope you like this new bird and bouquet.

Fraktur Bird 1829 Model stitched with one thread over two on Zweigart 28ct. Antique Ivory that was coffee stained after stitching
Stitch Count: 91 by 55
DMC flosses used: 300, 680, 930, 3011, 3790, Ecru

Bouquet 1829 Model stitched with one thread over two on Zweigart 28ct. Antique Ivory that was coffee stained after stitching
Stitch Count: 60 by 105
DMC flosses used: 300, 407, 632, 680, 930, 3011, 3032, 3790

The frames are both antique.

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will soon be in the hands of my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipment list. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

No comments: