Thursday, April 16, 2015

Lately

I'm almost finished with a new little design that I think you're going to like a lot. It has been super fun to stitch up. I'm hoping to get it finished and the chart ready to release next week. Maybe even as early as Monday. We'll see...

Spring is busting out all over the place; we're probably nearing peak bloom of the Cherry trees, the plum trees being the earliest and finished already. I think the double-blossom flowering cherries are my all time favorite, they are so poofy and eager to show off. Crabapple blooms are probably my next favorite, if you care to know.
Crabapple :: My Neighborhood :: First Grade Art :: Under the Piano Lid :: Sunset Perch :: Old Kitty (antique sampler from my Sister's collection) :: Flowering Cherry :: Perfect Arrangement (again from my Sister's house) :: Easter Blooms :: Risen Indeed :: Weathered :: Fritillaria :: Snooze :: Lilac :: Kerria Japonica :: Through the Sunroof :: Coming Soon :: Moss and Petals :: Over the Fence :: Bubble Girl :: Scattered

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Great pictures, Beth! Love your crabapple and flowering cherry pictures! Bubble Girl is a cutie.

Robin in Virginia

Von said...

I always enjoy your photographs - so very inspiring.

susiedele said...

Beautiful photos as always. Love your neutral wall. I miss your paper cuttings. I have 2 of them and want more. ;-)

Olivia said...

All of your photos (and charts) are always wonderful, but I must say, Bubble Girl is my all-time favorite. Precious!

gracie said...

Beautiful photos....

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your beautiful photos of everyday life. I love your sisters sampler collection. The Katie Conrad sampler caught my eye!