Recently, I was tagged by Ginger in a game that I'm only going to half-way participate in! I love these blog games, but am in such a time crunch these days, and trying to spend more time with my kids and less time on-line, so I am going to share 6 random things about myself, but I'm not going to tag anyone else. *sorry* But, feel free to take the game and re-start it on your own blog if you want!
Okay, here goes...
1. I think raisins are a waste of a good grape.
2. I love windy days- they make me feel adventurous.
3. My left thumb is double-jointed.
4. I like going to movies by myself (but haven't had the pleasure for about 10 years).
5. Although I love to cook, I avoid actually touching raw meat if at all possible, therefore I am pretty handy with kitchen tongs and spatulas!
6. When I was about 5, I wanted a new pair of slippers so bad that I made some for myself out of newspaper and tape.