Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Just Can't Wait One More Second... 2 New Releases for You!

I wasn't planning to announce these new releases until tomorrow, but I just can't handle the wait, silly me...

You all remember "Constance Sullivan", right? Well, she is ready now (but won't be listed in my etsy shop until tomorrow- contact me directly if you want to pre-order):

Retail Price: $10.00 (includes shipping)

And BRAND brand new, inspired by the acorns growing on our Anniversary Tree, "Emily Acorn's Pinkeep" (won't be listed in my etsy shop until tomorrow- contact me directly if you want to pre-order)...



Retail Price: $10.00 (includes shipping)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous sampler Constance is! That squirrel is very sweet.

Dog Trot Farm said...

Love your design's Beth, but as a mother with two lovely small children when do you find the time to stitch? I'm impressed!

pammyjo said...

Gorgeous sampler, I'll have to bop over to etsy tomorrow. Lil squirrel is adorable. Cute in a prim fall gathering. You are mega talented. Have a great rest of the week. :)

Julie said...

Love them especially the squirrel.