Katie, now 20 months old, is becoming a bit opinionated about her apparel. Today we will see her modeling some of her favorite Fall ensembles...
1. The (broken)Tiara Pajama, perfect for wearing to a slumber party or while raiding the pantry for Goldfish crackers (if I don't close the door, she gets out a tupperware tub and helps herself!):
2. The After-Bath Boot & Nappie, just right for a romp around the living room with your favorite homemade Sock Creature:
3. The Ready-For-Anything, Smart-Girls-Wear-Hardhats ensemble... heading out for a day of adventure? Don't leave home without your sippy cup!
4. The As-Found Fascinator, applied slowly, with care, often taking an entire day to collect the miscellaneous "pretties" lost about the house, but each and every one simply MUST be added to the hair just as soon as it is discovered:
5. The Butterfly Princess McQueen- Faster than Fast! Quicker than Quick! Ka-Chow!