Monday, November 09, 2009

2 New Pattern Releases for November

The first, "EN 1815" is listed and available in my etsy shop right now. Distributor orders will be going out later this week.

“Wher’er I turn my ravished eyes,
New scenes of beauty round me rise.”

The quote used is one from an old sampler, which I have long admired. My original EN 1815 sampler was stitched and sold long ago, in the days before I started my pattern business, and when I did most of my stitching freehand, without the benefit of design software. In order to produce this pattern, I studied the photos of that original, and charted a new, and (I think) better version.

Someday, I would love to hang my little sampler in a lake-side mountain retreat that is all my own.

And available for a limited time (only through December 25), an exclusive pattern called, "Partrige, Pare & Turteldove".

I am not planning to list this one in my etsy shop, but it will be available directly through me. Simply send me an email or PayPal me using my beth@heartstringsamplery.com address.

$5 for an emailed PDF file of the pattern.
$7 for a mailed copy, which includes a cover with color photo, and chart in my usual format.

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Just different enough to perk me up in my semi-slump. I've sent you a paypal payment for a PDF version. Thanks! :D

Deb said...

Darling pieces! I'm excited to see your Great Grandmothers' Samplers! I would love to have copies of those charts!

Deb said...

Beth, I was trying to download your freebie of last year, "Give Thanks," but it only prints half the chart. Is there anything I can do to get the full chart? I followed your directions.... I love the piece! Thanks, Deb