Friday, November 08, 2013

*NEW* Three Little Proverbs

Inspired by all the countless old pieces of needlework that contain snippets from the book of Proverbs, and with a return to a slightly more primitive style, I offer you this little collection of mini samplers. All three designs use the exact same colors, so they are well-suited for grouping together. Included in the booklet are three separate charts plus an all-caps alphabet and number set so that you can customize with your own initials and the date of your choosing.

Proverbs 8:11 (For wisdom is better than rubies...)
Stitch Count: 179 x 86

Proverbs 15:1 (A gentle answer turns away wrath...)
Stitch Count: 65 x 160

Proverbs 17:17 (A friend loveth at all times...)
Stitch Count: 90 x 165

All Models stitched on Weeks Dye Works 40ct. Mocha
Using flosses from The Gentle Art: 0350 Mulberry, 0410 Tarnished Gold, 7007 Cidermill Brown, 7018 Woodrose, 7039 Bayberry, 7061 Caramel Corn, 7080 Endive, 7097 Pecan Pie

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will be going out to my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipments list soon. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute!! I really like them!

Ranae said...

I like them too
More to add to my list

Krista said...

Sweet new designs!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Such wise words--just need to live them

Karen said...

Love these!