Thursday, June 04, 2015

Sampler Candles!

My Sis-in-Law Jen is back at it! After an extended break from selling, she is once again stocking her etsy shop with sampler candles. She currently has two designs, and with new packaging, they are perfect for gift-giving. These candles are battery operated, so your sampler finish will last just about forever instead of burning away with use.

You know you want one! Click here to visit her shop.

We are discussing the possibility of collaborating and putting some of my designs onto her candles. What do you think?

5 comments:

Barb said...

I just ordered a candle from your SIL. Your designs are wonderful and would look great on a candle. I have two mugs that have your designs and they are my favorite coffee cups!

Barbara said...

I have all of these candles and love them. Yes, definitely collaborate and put some on your designs on them. They're great!

edie said...

I have two of the candles, and am ordering more. Your designs would be great on the candles!

lynda said...

I just ordered a set of these candles and can't wait to see them in person. I think your designs would look wonderful on them too!

Marlene said...

Yes! Most definitely!!!