Friday, June 17, 2016

O is for Old Glory CHART CORRECTION

Here I am again with a chart correction, this time for the "O is for Old Glory" design.

I neglected to put symbols at the top of the shield for the stars. You can leave them un-stitched if you want, but on the model I used the same "white" as I used for the eagle's head and stripes at the bottom of the shield.

A note about the "white" used. It is charted for "Caramel Corn", but it has been pointed out that some batches of that color are quite "tan". A good substitute if you want a brighter "white" would be to use The Gentle Art's "Parchment" in place of the "Caramel Corn".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat pattern. I got mine yesterday. I love the info you put in the pattern

Robin in Virginia said...

Thanks for the update/correction, Beth. I have printed it off and added it to my chart. Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

I have already stitched your pattern and I just assumed the empty spaces were for white cross stitches. I don't believe anyone will be upset re. the omission.