Tuesday, June 07, 2016

This

One of my parents captured this series of photos on my sister's camera. My brother hadn't been on US soil for 4 years and having almost all of us together (one sister missing) led to a very funny smart phone selfie snapping session that still has me smiling two months later (its August as I type, but I'm back dating it to the day that it happened for my own sake, since this is my personal photo journal that I happen to share with the world). Hopefully you'll get a chuckle out of it too.

At this point, we decided to re-arrange ourselves in order of birth (me being the *ahem* most mature), I don't really know why... probably because that's how our Mother would always position us in photos growing up, and there's no sense stopping now that we are in our 30's and 40's.

And then my Mama, realizing that only four of her five babies were having fun, helped to ensure that the most elderly of our bunch got included too...

No comments: