Friday, November 18, 2016

*NOW AVAILABLE* Fruit Basket Ornament Kits

Originally released as an exclusive kit back in March, I am now making these kits available for purchase through my etsy shop. I think they would make a fabulous addition to your Christmas tree, as they are just the right size for an ornament. Or, you could stitch one up to wear, as I originally intended.

The kits come with everything you need to complete the ornament/pendant: silk gauze, thread, backing fabric, wooden frame, and black ribbon.

Buy several to give as gifts or make one to give in a holiday exchange. Or... keep it for yourself! Before making the model, I had never attempted to stitch on silk gauze, but I have to tell you, it was so much easier than I thought, and I really enjoyed every second of this quick stitch. It would be a perfect first try too, because it is small and very forgiving.

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will not be sold in any needlework shops unless they purchased it from me in March. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

No comments: