Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Drumroll, Please...

The news you have all been waiting for... But first,

Sweet baby profile...

Tiny little feets...

And, the absence of male body parts...

Come on, people, turn your head sideways to the left, and pretend you are changing a diaper, legs up in the air, diaper wipe in hand. See it now?

Yes, its a GIRL! She will arrive sometime in January. Hopefully she will be greeted by a loving big brother and a closet that has a noticeable LACK of pink foofy clothes.

6 comments:

The Green Family said...

Congratulations, Beth! How exciting!! A wee girl to complete your family. Well, technically I don't know if it's to "complete" your family, but you know what I mean. :-P I'm glad all is well.
Love,
Rachel

Denise said...

Congratulations!!! LACK of pink foofy things?! Dear, dear. I've quite embraced pink myself. Maybe you'll convert eventually. ;)
Denise

doughtydigest said...

After 2 boys, I am having so much fun with Pink, however, it is usually not foofy or frilly, it gets in the way of a very active girl! Congratualtions!

Marie said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. I'm so happy to have a little girl to look forward to! She'll be as precious as her big brother.
Love to all of you!
Grandma

m | heck said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew what. I told Mikael months ago. CONGRATULATIONS!
And I agree with pp you will want pink things (well maybe I just do, someday, sigh)
Anyways, yeah for little Katie.

taneesha

Dena said...

Congrats Beth and Twist fam! A boy _and_ a girl - the best of both worlds. And, I totally 'feel' ya, Beth -- foofy frilly is _out_! (at least from my closet!) ;)