Thursday, February 26, 2009

Springtyme Pattern Booklet

I know, I know... I JUST released With One Accord... how on earth are you ever going to find time for yet another project??? So sorry, but this girl just can't stop stitching! And what better way to support my children's constant need for healthy food and larger clothing sizes?

I have 20 copies of my new booklet all ready to go out in the mail on March 2nd to anyone who wants to get in on the first batch. Never fear, this booklet will be available after that as well, since I do all of my own printing here at home; you can contact me any time, or purchase it through my etsy store. But the first 20 will sell for the early bird price of $15 (includes shipping; any following booklets will be sold for $18.

The booklet includes charts for 4 little samplers, each with a Spring theme.

Much Beloved:
Stitch Count: 53 x 65.
Cross stitch over 2 threads & petit point cross stitch over 1 thread.

Sara L 1811:
Stitch Count: 60 x 80.
Cross stitch over 2 threads and backstitch.

Olde Bouquet:
Stitch Count: 101 x 86.
Cross Stitch over 2 threads.

Maddy’s Sampler:
Stitch Count: 82 x 96.
Cross Stitch over 2 threads.

And here they are...

8 comments:

celaine53f@comcast.net said...

Super! I definitley want one. This comment should come up with my email address. Checked etsy and they weren't up yet. Celaine

Nancy said...

What beautiful samplers! I was just looking at Olde Bouquet yesterday telling myself I should be stitching it rather than looking at the pattern.

Dog Trot Farm said...

Beth, I would like to purchase one of you're booklets. Can I e-mail you for info?

mainely stitching said...

Hey Beth, could you send me an email? ( chatterton @ planet . nl )

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, not sure how to go about this but I would like to purchase this booket of patterns. I have bought from you before,

Judy
Fort Erie, Ont.

Anonymous said...

Hi again, can you please email me with the amt. and a paypal invoice and I will pay then.

Judy
jgentles@cogeco.ca

Beth Twist said...

Hi everyone, so sorry I forgot to include my email address for those who don't already have it... feel free to contact me directly at: heartstringprimitives@hughes.net

Patti said...

Lovely as always!
I sent you an email :)
Blessings, Patti