Thursday, March 15, 2012

Puppies...

Did I tell you that all of the puppies have gone to their new homes now? No? Oops... sorry. Well, the last pup left on Monday afternoon, and I suddenly find that I have time to do a bazillion loads of laundry AND fold them all within the space of 3 days (a personal record, I tell you).

Introducing Lucy...
Zoey...
Ellie...
Jet...
Luke...
Boone...
Sadie...
Bentley...
We get the Spring and Summer off while the Mamas rest up, then once again this Fall, our kennel will be bustling with activity. Can you wait?

8 comments:

Mouse said...

awww glad they have gone to their forever homes and there was a Bentley in there tooo awwwwww ...love mouse xxxxx

Anonymous said...

The puppies are all adorable! The picture of Ellie looks very similar to our Jazz when she was about that age!

Robin in Virginia
rlbrowninva @ gmail.com

marly said...

Tears flowing again. I miss them so, but can't handle another big dog. I can just imagine the holy terror they are reeking in their new homes!!

MoonBeam said...

So sweet. I hope they all have long, happy, healthy lives.

Bobbi

woollylottrugs said...

Oh my gosh what little cuties. I love them all and their names are so cute too. Can hardly wait until Fall when you have a whole new litter of cuteness!!

hugs
cyndi

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I LOVE puppy Breath!!!!!!
they are adorable & I could just keep them all....glad your laundry is done :)
Lori

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Am so glad all the puppies are going to loving wonderful homes. We have a rescue kitty and try to reassure her everyday she is loved and wanted.

Love your designs. Glad you are Mom's are getting the summer off.

Ellen said...

Oh my I'm in love! Those puppies are just too adorable. So happy they all have forever homes.