Monday, September 23, 2013

Autumn Comes

It comes with drop and gust and mist and web;
        with cloud and color and damp and blaze;
        with crackle and waft and drip and blow;
        with rustle and fall and cozy and glow.

Autumn comes.
Just a little Autumn celebration courtesy of the last 24 hours captured on film, and the wanderings of my brain.

That last photo is meant to be used as a wallpaper for your computer monitor. Left click to open, then right click to save to your computer. For personal use only please (no commercial re-prints), but feel free to pin and share.

4 comments:

Marie said...

beautiful pictures, Beth! I love them all, but especially two - my beautiful grandchildren!!

Heather said...

Great pictures, Beth! I was hoping you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

P.J. said...

Beautiful poem and pictures . Love how you've captured the little things that make fall special. :)

Pam in IL said...

Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing!