Friday, December 20, 2013

Lately

A little Mexican Nativity- Souvenir of my Youth, Tarnish and Twinkle Lights, Knit Stockings, Christmas Songbooks, Fun Times with my Band, Low-lit Barn, Forestry People from across the State (award not given for tall-ness), Bitter Cold, Future Holiday Trees lit in the Night, Glowing House and Stars, Crabapples Hanging on despite Winter, Festive Shadows on the Ceiling, and the Girl and I out for a Frosty Walk ("Wook, Mama! My Shadow is almost as big as yours!").

Oh... and you're going to love it... this stitcher, having removed lamp from beside the stitching chair to make room for the Christmas tree, can now be found most evenings, working her fingers by headlamp light... gotta keep those priorities in perspective, eh?
 You can thank the Farmboy and his fancy phone for this picture.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Such beautiful photos. How inventive using the head lamp!

Delania said...

Beautiful pictures and glad to see I'm not the only one that has used a head lamp to stitch!

Pam in IL said...

I love your pics and the last one is great too!

Merry Christmas!

Faye said...

I am always inspired of your photography.... It's beautiful!!! Merry Christmas~~

Michelle said...

I may just borrow the headlamp idea! Merry Christmas!

Sherry said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Marjo said...

Love it.