Wednesday, September 24, 2014

*NEW* I See Trees of Green

Long a favorite Christmas song of mine, this sampler is inspired by the lyrics of “What a Wonderful World”.

Stitch Count: 150 x 107
Model stitched on Weeks Dye Works’ 40ct. Straw

Using flosses from The Gentle Art:
0350 Mulberry, 7041 Apple Cider, 7061 Caramel Corn, 7082 Piney Woods, 7097 Pecan Pie

Frame by Valley House Primitives.

I have the fingers of Kevin Tober to thank for getting this project stitched. He not only did a fabulous job in record time, but he also caught a few errors caused by my hurry to get it in the mail to him. Next time you see him out there in this wonderful world, give him a high five or hug or however you express thanks, on my behalf.

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will be going out to my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipments list soon. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

And be sure to check out my other new design, It Must Have Been the Mistletoe, which was released simultaneously.

8 comments:

CindyC said...

I'm really excited to stitch both of these, Beth! They are just so beautiful! :)

The Attic said...

LOVE IT!! One of my favorite songs.

Frances said...

So pretty! I love this song and also this sampler!

Pam in IL said...

Beautiful! Now I have that song stuck in my head too ;-)

Thoeria said...

I love that song.....and a beautiful sampler!

Maggee said...

Not a bad son to have racing around in my mind... which it is now! Great new designs! Hugs!

Kevin said...

Beth, thank you for such a nice acknowledgement! I enjoyed stitching your model, and I'm sure many stitchers will also enjoy stitching this one to display for the holidays and any time of year, really! Keep up the great designing.

Robin in Virginia said...

I am catching up and somehow missed this post! Love the design especially the deer.

Robin in Virginia