Wednesday, September 24, 2014

*NEW* It Must Have Been the Mistletoe

I wanted to add another band sampler to my monochrome pair “I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm” and “My Funny Valentine”. I decided that the next color should be dark green, and what better season for green, than Christmas? Then to find a song that fit… and the song “It Must Have Been the Mistletoe” came to mind. Although its far from my favorite holiday song, I do like the lyrics very much, and have always loved the tradition of kissing under the mistletoe.

Stitch Count: 125 x 233
Model stitched on Picture This Plus 36ct. Mello

Using 1 thread over 2 of The Gentle Art’s 7082 Piney Woods (3 skeins needed)

The frame was found at a local thrift store.

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will be going out to my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipments list soon. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

And be sure to check out my other new design, I See Trees of Green, which was released simultaneously.

2 comments:

Frances said...

So lovely! Really pretty!

Pam in IL said...

Another lovely piece!