Monday, November 02, 2015

Anniversary Tree 2015

We waited just a tad bit too long this year to capture our yearly photo with the Anniversary Tree... those top leaves just couldn't hold on any longer. A little like the fleeting thoughts and reminders that I don't *quite* get written down, and therefore disappear into the nether.

This family of mine just makes my little heart so full and warm and happy in every way. We are growing and becoming more entwined as the years pass. The littles getting so much taller and more grown up and the things they say just astounds me sometimes.

I learn from them almost as much as they learn from me, I think.
Click here to walk back through our Anniversary Tree timeline.

2 comments:

marly said...

Oh my goodness, how much taller your children are than last year! Beautiful photo as always.

Julie said...

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Three years to be exact. I saw you in Nashville at the 2015 Nashville Needlework Market. We spoke briefly about the "Elvis" walking around the hotel and how many there are in the streets of downtown Nashville. Anyway, I won't keep you. I hope that we can connect via our blogs. And I must say, your family is just as beautiful as I remember. Your children are getting so big and grown! Merry Christmas, Beth!