Friday, February 24, 2017

Coffee Quaker Update

Hi everyone... I have been getting a LOT of questions about this design. I'm getting a little worried that I might not have enough copies made up for Nashville, but it's too late to make any more. So I wanted to post a note here to let you know to have your favorite LNS get their pre-order in. If I run out of charts at the show, there will be a bit of a delay afterward before I can send out more. I will have every copy I've made with me, but if I sell more than I take, it will be at least a week from the show before I'll be able to get more shipped out.

Also, I forgot to include some of the pertinent information with my last post, but I've updated it to show stitch count and threads. Scroll down to find that info.

Okay... now back to my previously scheduled folding, stuffing and boxing activities.

2 comments:

C Reeder PhxAz said...

LOVE the coffee Quaker. Can't wait to stitch it. I hope you sell out twice over!

Shelly said...

It's a great design and has been getting a lot of attention on FB! I'm not a coffee drinker but I would still stitch it. I'll wait for your second or third printing!