Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Nashville Needlework Market 2017 Official Release Announcement

I will have five brand new designs available to wholesale shoppers who attend the Nashville Needlework Market the first weekend in March. Three of those designs will be exclusively available to attendees (but will be released to the general population one month after the show). Be sure to contact your favorite needlework shop owner and put in requests for any of these designs that you need to get your hands on right away!

Show attendees: I will gladly take pre-orders to have ready for you to pick up on Friday.




*Nashville Exclusive*
P is for Pomegranate: The Alphabet Series #4
Retail Price: $10

Model stitched with one thread over two
on Dames of the Needle 32 count Dirty Ewe
Using threads from The Gentle Art and Weeks Dye Works

Frame by Signed and Numbered:
6x6 Circle Opening Super Vintage Wood Tone

*Nashville Exclusive*
Let it Begin With Me
Retail Price: $10

Model stitched with one thread over two
on R&R Reproductions' 32 count Stars Hollow Blend
Threads: The Gentle Art, Classic Colorworks, & Weeks Dye Works

Hornbook by Perfect Prim Punch: Hornbook #39, 5.5 x 6.5 unfinished
(tutorial available on request).

*Nashville Exclusive*
Coffee Quaker: The Magical Elixir Series, Part II
Retail Price: $10

Stitch Count: 195 x 170

Model stitched with one thread over two on R&R Reproductions’ 40ct. Stars Hollow Blend

Weeks Dye Works: Palomino, Grasshopper

The Gentle Art: Maple Syrup, Dark Chocolate, Apple Cider, Picnic Basket, Caramel Corn, Ruby Slipper

Classic Colorworks: Hazelnut

Frame by Total Framing (details to follow at a later date)

The Redheaded Dog Sampler (a Faithfully Reproduced Antique Sampler)
Includes charts for the reproduction sampler along with three small projects designed by me, inspired by and in tribute to the original.

Retail Price: $14

Model stitched with one thread over two
on Zweigart 40 count Newcastle Cream
which I coffee stained after stitching.

Using DMC threads
Antique sampler shown in cover photo; model picture available on request, but at a later date (I forgot to do its photo shoot before mailing it to my Nashville suite! Oops.)


The Bird Collection, Part IV: American Robin, Song Sparrow, Tree Swallow

Retail Price: $12

Model stitched with one thread over two
on Picture This Plus 32 count Wren
Using threads from The Gentle Art and Weeks Dye Works

Frames were thrifted then refinished by me (tutorial available on request).

The Redheaded Dog and The Bird Collection are NOT exclusive to the Nashville show, and will be released in my etsy shop as soon as I get home from Nashville, as well as being available from my distributors.

4 comments:

Paulette said...

Everything is beautiful! And since you will no doubt have no room to store the Coffee Quaker in your home, I have made a space in mine, and I'll be awaiting its arrival. I don't mind doing this for you. ;)

Paulette

Lynda (Granny K) said...

I love your patterns SO MUCH! I've got to stitch Coffee Quaker (even though I'm supposed to be 'stitching from stash' this year). It is just the perfect design for me and I am now going to message my LNS to ask them to order it. So happy - thank you!

Karen said...

Lovely! The coffee one would be wonderful for my daughter. It is unusual and wonderful at the same time. I wonder what the Quakers would hint?!!

Beth said...

Can stores get the bird pattern at Nashville show?