Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday Stitches

The Parting Hour : Gather Ye Tulips : Simple Bounty Cupboard Sampler
I Love You Truly, Truly Dear : (The Birds & the Bees) Olde Bouquet
(Sarah E. Schall) Sarah's Companion : My Funny Valentine
It Must Have Been the Mistletoe : (Tidings of Comfort & Joy) Noel 1705
French Harvest Basket : Great Grandma Johanne's Birth Sampler
Anna's Prayer : Now Christmas is Come
Cross Stitch Nation: Stars & Diamonds : With One Accord
George & Martha : Great Grandma Dagmar's Birth Sampler
Feniscowles Hall : Never Let You Go : A Weaver's Shuttle
1763 Band Sampler : Baby, It's Cold Outside

6 comments:

capecodgirl565 said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Incredible, Beth! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...



... Wonderful !! ...

Margherita

Vickie said...

Oh I am swooning here. Very inspirational!

the sew therapy said...

Good evening Laura, I find your blog with pleasure and joy, thanks for your tutorials, I love embroidering, even cross stitch. You have great taste, good.
Soon, an Italian admirer.
Anna Maria

Paula said...

Wowzers! I love them all Beth! Thanks for sharing!! I had a sampler wall but it was puny compared to yours.