Monday, August 21, 2017

**A Little Help From Our Friends Stitching Circle Design** F is for Friend

So... that rather large order I spent a good portion of July and August working on? It was my contribution to The Silver Needle's A Little Help From Our Friends Stitching Circle.

This is an 18 month club with releases every 2 months, each one coming from a different designer. They have featured many of your favorite designers over the last few years. This year, I'm in very good company with The Scarlett House, Hands On Designs, Sam Sarah and Blackberry Lane each signed up for one of the kits.

I was thrilled at the chance to get the new club rotation started. So much so, that I offered to also create the additional gift that each club member gets with their chart and kit. Was I little bit crazy? Probably, but I think that when everyone starts receiving their packages in the mail today, they will be happy (I hope!) with what I've made for them... with a little help from MY friends!. I have two good friends that I relied on to help me with portions of this order. Everyone shout out a big thank you to Karen and Becky, who helped me immensely with finishing the gifts and folding the charts, and therefore, helped me to maintain my sanity.

The design is F is for Friend, which goes along with my Alphabet Series. This is exclusive in nature in that I've included instructions and my finishing technique for a thread board.

I do plan to release another F is for Friend in the future, but the color palette will be different and there will be adjustments made to the overall design, not to mention the fact that it will be a framed finish, so no thread board instructions will be included. If you're in love with this variation, then you should contact The Silver Needle to see if they can fit you into this year's club. Otherwise, once they're gone, they're gone.

And my little creation to go along with the chart? A scissor fob, bearing an image of the F is for Friend design... I'm a little fobbed out at the moment, so please don't ask me to make any more. :)



8 comments:

marly said...

That is FOBulous!

LaNelle said...

So beautiful....everyone will love them❤️

kathie448 said...

Definitely an exciting mail day today... love the design. It moved right to the top of my stitching basket!!! Thank you!!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous friend kit you put together along with the friend fob! Both are precious. Beth, where did you find your fob 'clips'?

Clare said...

Can`t wait for mine to arrive. I been in from the start. Look forward to stitching your lovely design. Happy Stitching.

Anonymous said...

I like the pop of blue with all the red/pink tones. Enjoy your weekend, Beth!


ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

gracie said...

Really very nice.

Lois said...

LOVE the colors and the fabric and of course the design!
I did not find the PDF tutorial for this kit. I am a very beginner (zero competency) to finishing. Perhaps I missed which tutorial is closest to this.

Thank you so much for a beautiful kit,
Lois