Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Free Chart... The Earth Laughs in Flowers

In honor of Earth Day, I've created a little free cross stitch chart for you, with a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson, "The earth laughs in flowers".

The chart calls for DMC, but please substitute your favorite threads if you so desire, choose your favorite count of linen to work it onto, finish it as a pin cushion or needle book, whatever your heart desires... and be sure to send me a photo when you’re done! I’d love to share it on my finish blog.

As always, I would be very grateful if you gave credit to me if you post photos or links anywhere online, or offer your finished goods up for sale.

Click here to be taken directly to the downloadable pdf file.

P.S. if it bothers you that my specialty font was lost in the conversion to pdf process, you can always contact me to ask for an emailed copy. I've tried and tried to fix this bug, but somehow can't figure out how it is being lost. My pdf file looks perfect on my end, but when it is uploaded, POOF! gone. The chart itself is unaffected, so this is merely an aesthetic issue.

28 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely chart, Beth! Thank you so much!

Robin in Virginia

Frances said...

Precious chart! Thank you so much! I love it!

gracie said...


Thank you for generously sharing...it is lovely....

Hazel said...

Lovely freebie. Thanks Beth. x

Leki-Rita said...

Thank you very much! I love it ♥!

Monika said...

Very nice pattern, thank you very much!
Mamka from Hungary

Anonymous said...

Thank You Beth it is a lovely freebie pattern
Can't wait to stitch it up
I hope your day if full of Laughs
Happy Earth Day
Darlene North

Eszter/SubRosa said...

wonderful design♥ thank you!

Melissa said...

Thanks so much Beth! I am sure I will be stitching this!

Have a wonderful Earth Day!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Beautiful! Many thanks!

Annie said...

This is so lovely. Just the style and size I've been looking for to stitch on a quilt square for charity. Thank you so much!

Barb said...

I love the freebie. Thanks so much for sharing.

Pam in IL said...

Thanks so much for the lovely design!

Patti said...

Beth,
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely design with us!
Blessings, Patti

Thoeria said...

What a lovely chart! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tilly said...

Love your chart, thank you, Tilly

MoonBeam said...

Simply beautiful. Thank you.

Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely chart.

nikiad.blogspot.gr said...

Lovely pattern !!!!! Thank you !!!!

Unknown said...

How sweet of you!! I really like this design! Thank you!!

Kay said...

Thank you so much for this. x

Bergamote de Nancy said...

Thank you! It is very beautiful!!!

Christelle

Lumilu7 said...

Thank you so much it's very beautiful design! I love it!❤
Have good day to you
Sorry for my bad english :-(

Merci beaucoup pour cette superbe grille, je la trouve Magnifique!♥

Je vous souhaite une bonne journée
Amicalement du Québec, Lucie-France💞

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!
Thank you very much!

Maria del Valle said...

Thank you so much by this beautiful free!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful, colorful sweet pattern :-) !
Zsuzsanna

Beaj said...

Love it, Thanks for the Lovely design..:)

Maria del Valle said...

Thank you so much!! Lovely chart!
Hugs