Monday, September 29, 2008

Making Room in my Brain

I have had this idea stuck in my head for quite some time, just waiting for an opportunity to jump out. I finally let it loose, and now I have room to come up with another...


Yes, that is our sweet boy, Jack (doesn't he have the most darling double chin you ever saw??!). I am considering listing it on etsy as a customizeable silhouette for parents to order for their children. Do you think there is a market out there for such sweet little somethings?

5 comments:

Marie said...

very fun! what Mama wouldn't want one of these for each of her children?!! I say list it and see what happens....

primitivebettys said...

That is darling Beth! :)

The Boyds said...

sign me up! I would TOTALLY buy that!!!

La Donna Welter said...

Love this silhouette, and I love your blog!
Hugs,
La Donna

Patti said...

Absolutely there is a market for this! I have always wanted silhouettes of my boys. Just never knew where to go... Not sure if it would be the same at 11 and 14. I wonder if I have any good profile photos of them when they were younger...

Blessings, Patti