Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Scary Day

Yesterday, I thought that my computer was going to crash. I can't tell you just how fast I worked to make sure all important files were backed up to my external hard drive! All while dealing with strange seemingly systemic errors and stalls and frozen screens.

I don't like it when my computer is being weird.

I was feeling distraught...

and preparing myself for the worst case scenario...

until my Hero, my Knight in Shining Armor, came home and used all of his Super-User abilities to Save the Day...

Discovering, after many Smoke Monster, Shark-Attack, Brink-of-Insanity moments, that it was...

Drumroll, please...





A FAULTY MOUSE.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Oh... the drama of it all! So glad it turned out to be minor. My heart sinks into my stomach when these things happen.

heather said...

=)

Anonymous said...

Cute and clever post. Love the pictures. Glad everything worked out well.

VickieV said...

Your sense of humor is wonderful! You made my day! Laughter is the best medicine!

Deb said...

FOFL Thanks for making my day, Beth!!! Hugs and happy mousekateering

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Your pics are funny!
I know that situation is not though. I had a similar thing happen last year and it's like the whole world stops until it's fixed. Bad feeling.
Glad you got it fixed and didn't lose everything.

Jennifer

Colleen said...

Hilarious and scary at the same time. Thank goodness for the Mattgyvers of the world!