Tuesday, March 25, 2014

This Week

I positively adore having my kids home with me. And this is our Spring Break, so I might not post a single thing more until its all over. We have plans to cut hairs, pull weeds, watch the rain, play Words with Friends, read books, run errands to places farther than we usually have time for, and generally enjoy each others' company.
Oh, and I might fit in some collaborative sampler designing too, with a wonderful lady who has been in the industry much longer than myself. I can hardly wait to see what we come up with! And I'm not going to tell you one little bit more... spoilers!

6 comments:

cucki said...

aww enjoy happy spring days my dear..
and have lots of fun in holidays..
love x

Robin in Virginia said...

Enjoy your time with your kids, Beth! Looking forward to hearing more about this collaborative you are working on!

Robin in Virginia

Von said...

Have a wonderful week!!

P.J. said...

Sounds TERRIFIC! Enjoy. Thanks for that sampler teaser. ;)

gracie said...

Sounds like you have planned a wonderful week...see you later.....

MoonBeam said...

Have a wonderful week. Cute little tease at the end.

Bobbi