Tuesday, April 12, 2016

New Mug Design!

You guys! I made up a new mug design! I'm super excited that Costco has expanded their mug line to include color options AND that they now have a 15 ounce size in addition to the 11 ounce mug they already carried.

I've just listed the digital file for Cross Stitch Nation in my etsy shop. As before, this is the IMAGE ONLY, so that you can go to the establishment of your choice to have mugs made.

I spent a few hours online trying desperately to find a good source so that I can stock these and have readily available as a finished mug, but there are just no good options for me. I am very willing to special order finished mugs to be sent directly to you, so don't hesitate to ask. I just don't have room to stock the huge order quantities that most of the wholesale companies require.

As before, with the other mug designs I've created, you can either purchase the graphic through my etsy shop for $5 and take it to your own place to have made into as many mugs as you want (for your personal use or for gifts only please), or you can order completed mugs by contacting me via email (beth@heartstringsamplery.com).

If you choose to order a finished mug directly through me, and you live in the continental USA, your total will be $20 for the 11 oz., or $24 for the 15 oz., which will cover the mug plus all shipping fees and tax. Color options for handle/interior are red, black, blue, or white. If you live outside the US, please contact me directly and I will work up a quote based on shipping to where you live.

These would be perfect for Birthday gifts, or a happy day surprise for someone, or for YOURSELF, to enjoy while you stitch.



5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow! These are great, Beth, I would love one or two but it is probably too expensive to ship to Australia. You are so clever!

Martha said...

We have a small Sampler Group, and it would be fun for each of us to have a mug... I will check with the girls and see what they think... bet they all say YES.

Unknown said...

Your cups are wonderful!

Melody said...

These are darling! The design translates so well to a mug. I love it!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Beth, your new design is super. And I really like it on the mugs. Off to ponder!