Friday, April 08, 2016

Reading Styles

We all have a preference, don't we?

Some have readily made the switch to reading electronically without looking back.

Others will never, ever give up their love of turning pages.

I'm somewhere in the middle. I prefer pages, but have found that I fit a lot more book-reading into my life when I have the freedom of picking up my phone and flipping to the Kindle app no matter where I am. The result is that although I've always historically been a one-book-at-a-time person, I now usually have two going; one bound and with a cover, the other made up of pixels and light.

Scratch that, I usually have three going... we like to listen to audio books in the car.


My kids... well, pretty obvious where they fall. How about you?
My current books:
Bram Stoker's Dracula (this edition)
Marcus Sakey's Brilliance (via the Kindle app)
J.K. Rowling's Order of the Phoenix (audio book)

What she's reading:
C.S. Lewis's The Magician's Nephew

What he's reading:
J.K. Rowling's The Deathly Hallows

No comments: