Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cleaning Up

This time of year, I almost always do a major clean-out of closets, wardrobes, toy baskets. Wanting to start the New Year with a fresh, clean slate, I suppose.

Yesterday it was the Pantry. Today it will be the Hall Closet and perhaps one of the bedrooms upstairs.

I have no pictures of this cleaning-out project. You don't really want to see, do you?

I do, however, have before and after photos of a certain Someone being Cleaned Up.
I hope to return tomorrow feeling much fresher, saner, and cleaner.

2 comments:

JEN said...

give my handsome boy a big hug from his auntie mama...does this mean that during spring cleaning he gets a buzz cut... :)

Gabi said...

Your son looks gorgeous before and after. Wishing you success with your clean out. It's always very satisfying once it's finished
Wishing you and you family a blessed 2012