Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Do You See Faces?

Its been awhile since I've seen a hidden smile. At first I thought perhaps I wasn't crazy anymore... then they began to re-appear.

The first was an attempt to swirl ketchup onto a hamburger bun. But the ketchup bottle was nearly empty, and after it blurped out the best it could do, I pulled the bottle back to see this:
Then, a few days later, I reached for my basket full of shipping supplies and got an unpleasant jolt:
This final face might not be quite as obvious, and is a lousy excuse for a photo (a picture taken of a picture on my cell phone screen!) but trust me, when you are driving down the highway and you see someone that large staring right into your eyes, it feels pretty obvious:

How about you? Do you see faces?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like God is telling us to smile.
Love the pic's, thanks for sharing. I certainly needed the smiles today.

Annette-California said...

That is so cool. I love it. I usually look for shapes in the clouds, mostly angels now I'll be looking for smiles:)

Donna G. said...

Hey Beth,

I do see faces sometimes - I need to start taking photos. I also see cat paw prints sometimes when empty the coffee filter.