Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Exciting News!

It has been a really long time since I posted pictures from our trail camera. I suppose mostly because we keep seeing the same animals over and over, so there was no compelling reason to share with you yet again what lives in our forest.

So as we looked through the photos from the last batch we could hardly contain our excitement when we saw... TWINS!
Some years we don't get to see the baby fawns at all. They are just so shy and don't show up on camera until they are much older. The last one I remember seeing was way back in 2011. So this is a double-DOUBLE treat. My only disappointment is that they came through during the bright time of day when the sunshine tricks the camera into washing out the color. Keep your fingers crossed with me that we capture these little cuties again before they get too much bigger.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

So little. So adorable.