Wednesday, November 14, 2018

*FREE CHART* Grateful Thankful Blessed

My gift to you, in honor of my very favorite holiday.

Follow this link to a downloadable PDF file.
This simple little design was stitched on 40 count Patriot’s Brew by R & R Reproductions, using the threads mentioned on the chart, with the addition of some Bird Nest rick rack from Lady Dot Creates. The candle holder that it rests in was found at Hobby Lobby (Wood Pedestal Candle Holder– Small, part #1453513). I designed it specifically to fit this candle holder, which has an opening that measure 3 1/8 inches in diameter. However, you may choose to finish it in any way your heart desires, on any size linen or other fabric, with any color of threads.

My only requirement for this design is that as you stitch it you do it with a thankful heart and think about the many ways you have been blessed. It has been proven that thankfulness has the power to banish darkness from the corners of our minds. I try to operate with a heart of gratitude daily, not just during the month of November. I won’t deny that this is a big challenge, but I’ve found this practice to dramatically shift my attitude toward my circumstances in a most positive way.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have regarding this design, and also feel free to send me a picture of your finish, as well as any story you may want to share about how gratitude has changed your life.

Shop owners, feel free to print up as many copies of this design as you want, and distribute freely to your customers. Stitchers, please do the same, sharing this design with as many of your stitching friends as are interested. It is my free gift to you.

I am so thankful for the blessing of being able to create cross stitch designs that are met with welcoming arms. I could have never imagined ten years ago that I would still be skipping down this happy path; you have made it possible for me to have a dream for an occupation. As I stitched this model, it was with a Grateful Thankful Blessed heart, because of YOU.

Happy Stitching! ♥ Beth

19 comments:

Connie Bechtold said...

Thank you Beth!

Laura said...

Your words are a balm to the soul. Thank you for your loving kindness and beautiful talent!

Robin in Virginia said...

Beth, this is such a simply stunning design. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very very much. Annie

Anonymous said...

Thank You Beth for your sharing, it is a simply lovely pattern!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Darlene N

Stasi said...

Thank you Beth for this sweet design. We stitchers are blessed to have you design for us and thankful for your generous spirit! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Ann Knudsen said...

Thank you very much. Happy Thanksgiving!

carolyn said...

I wish you the best. Thank you for the meaningful chart.

Jackie said...

Thank you for the beautiful chart! May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Barbara-Kay said...

Thank you for your beautiful chart and thoughtful words.

Patti said...

I am so thankful for you! And for your generous heart! Love this design for my favorite holiday:) Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving! I try to abide by your grateful practice - some days are easier than others, but the "hard" days are when we need it most.
Blessings, Patti

Emily Tucker said...

Thank you so much! In the past years, it just seems we pass over Thankgiving into Christmas. Always thankful

Carlie said...

Thank you, you are so kind and generous! I love your designs.

Prims By The Water said...

Thank you for allowing us to have this wonderful pattern! May you be blessed. Janice

Lefty Stitcher said...

Thank you, Beth. It is a lovely design and a good daily reminder. Happy Thanksgiving.

RJ said...

Beth thank you so much for such a lovely chart. I can't wait to stitch it. This was so kind of you. I hope you and your family have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving. I just finished "It must have been the mistletoe" and loved every minute of it. I will send you a photo as soon as I frame it. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Timi said...

Oh, it's lovely! Thank you!!!

Sharon.D said...

Thank you for a beautiful pattern. Have a beautiful Thanksgivibg.

Liberty Buckey said...

Thanks Beth for a very nice gift! I love Thanksgiving too and it's not given the respect it's due in today's times. I'm so blessed that my almost nine month old grandson is here to visit and just elated this year because of the gift my son and daughter-in-law have given me and my husband this year! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and God Bless you all!