Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Special Ornament

In a previous post I mentioned our tradition of letting the kids pick an ornament each year. Well, my Girl has simply not been very interested in the store displays, so I decided to do the searching on her behalf. I was shopping specifically for one with butterflies on it, and found an artist in the UK who had a butterfly ornament on etsy that actually looked Christmas-y. When it arrived a few days ago, I found it to be even prettier in person, and my Little One, who obviously has developed amazing taste already, LOVED it! Now our tree is complete for the year.


mainely stitching said...

That is so beautiful! Great choice!

Jim said...

I love this set of photos! Less excited about the ones of mama's hand. Makes me want to brave the weather and come give you both a hug - but not sure even chains would be enough to get me there, so I'll have to wait for a better time :>(

Angie said...

Beth thanks so much for posting this - I'm so touched that Katie liked her Christmas ornament! As you said, maybe I made it specially for her, even if I didn't know it at the time!
Hope you and yours all have a very Merry Christmas!

Denise said...

Absolutely adorable collage! I love Katie's hands holding the ornamnent, including her complete cute little self, toes and all. What a doll.