Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas in July

It feels rather strange to be finishing up Christmas designs when Summer has yet to really descend upon the hills of Oregon.

But that's what I'm up to this week. Imagine trying to dig deep enough to find holiday ornaments for a photo shoot this time of year. Lucky for me, some clever antique dealer had these two sweet oldies still out for sale in her mall space.

Shop owners will be able to purchase my 2011 Christmas sampler, titled "Sing We Then Merrily" at the TNNA show in Baltimore on August 13th. I will be making it available in my etsy shop for direct purchase soon after.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Can't wait to see the entire piece ;)
Blessings, Patti

Lorraine B said...

Looks very interesting! With the heatwave we are experiencing here in Maine (105) it also looks quite refreshing.

Catherine said...

From what you've shown, I can tell it's going to be a must have for me!

Dora said...

Loved seeing a peek of your latest design. Nice arrangement with the ornaments.