Monday, August 26, 2013

*NEW* Hibernation Day

The words on this sampler come from a song called, “Hibernation Day”, which is on a Christmas album by Jars of Clay. I had so much fun designing the bands to go along with the lyrics. I wanted an overall cozy, winter-y feel without being too holiday-ish. Well, it turned out pretty Christmas-y anyway, but hopefully that won’t deter you from keeping it on display all winter long.

Stitch Count: 105 x 328
Model stitched on DMC 28ct. Natural that was coffee stained before stitching.

Using flosses from The Gentle Art: 0350 Mulberry, 7025 Shaker White, 7047 Mustard Seed, 7048 Old Hickory, 7082 Piney Woods, 7097 Pecan Pie

Frame by Valley House Primitives.

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will be going out to my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipments list soon. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

If your LNS owner was at the TNNA show in St. Charles this weekend, there's a chance he/she may have a copy in shop this morning. Stop in or give them a call and request it!

And be sure to check out my other new design, The Stars are Brightly Shining, which was released simultaneously.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Love both of your new designs.
Sandra
Homespun Elegance
www.plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

llknbillburg said...

On my gosh, I just love this! And I had my shop order it right away!! Laura

Rina said...

Beth, I'm in love! Beautiful sampler and beautiful sentiment! Ahh! Perfect to stitch in front of the fire this Christmas season. On the wish list!!

Sherry said...

You did it again, Beth! I love both new samplers!!! Perfect winter stitches!