Monday, August 26, 2013

*NEW* The Stars are Brightly Shining

Long a favorite Christmas carol of mine, this sampler is inspired by the lyrics of “O, Holy Night”.

Stitch Count: 135 x 113
Model stitched on Picture This Plus 28ct. Doubloon

Using flosses from The Gentle Art: 0350 Mulberry, 0420 Gold Leaf, 7018 Woodrose, 7048 Old Hickory, 7057 Roasted Marshmallow, 7082 Piney Woods, 7097 Pecan Pie

The lovely frame is an antique.

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will be going out to my distributors and the shops on my automatic shipments list soon. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

If your LNS owner was at the TNNA show in St. Charles this weekend, there's a chance he/she may have a copy in shop this morning. Stop in or give them a call and request it!

And be sure to check out my other new design, Hibernation Day, which was released simultaneously.

No comments: