Thursday, May 08, 2014

TAG SALE!!!

Boy-o-boy, do I have some goodies for you! Its Spring Clean-out time, and I've accumulated quite a pile of things I need to part with. So many that I had to make three tabs at the top of this blog page (right under the header) to hold everything. There are new-ish items, vintage items, hand-made items, you name it. Instructions are located at the top of page one. And this is a first-come, first-served sale. I'll take the orders as they come in, and will try my best to keep the pages updated as items sell (please keep in mind that I'm a busy Mama, and may be away from the computer for a few hours at a stretch at any given time throughout the day. Oh, and I'm scheduling this sale to go live before I even am usually awake).

Have fun shopping!

No comments: