Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Wedding Season

I once again had a chance this last weekend, to help my little sister out with some wedding photography. She's a genius when it comes to capturing special moments on camera, but she can't be everywhere at once, so she likes to have someone tag along at big events. This one being close to home, I gladly offered my shutterbug services. My role was to help make sure all the right people were in place at the right times, then secondly, to shoot lots of abstract and detail pictures and/or aim my camera from a different perspective than hers. She has by far the better camera, and tons more experience, so it was fun to not only watch her in action, but to also feel important and go places that people don't normally go during weddings, while also knowing that the future wedding album wasn't really relying on my performance.

The photos below are all mine, with my edits. When the bride and groom get the photos from my sister, they will all have her edits, and I'm sure will look even better.

5 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I so love the intimate, unexpected shots. Great job!

amy said...

beautiful photographs beth

Marie said...

Beautiful photos, Beth! I'm sure your contribution to the photo shoot will be greatly appreciated. You do good work too.

P.J. said...

Just lovely! I like your eye. ;)

Pam in IL said...

You captured some lovely special moments for the happy couple.