Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Nashville Release Pictures are Here!

All boxes full of charts and models are already on their way to Nashville ahead of me. I am down to cleaning up this mess of a house and putting together my list of things to carry on the airplane with me. It is hard to believe that my first Market show is almost here. Goodness, I hope I remembered everything!

The official cover photos for my new designs are here for your viewing pleasure...

IL 1817 (a Faithfully Reproduced Antique Sampler) will retail for $12 and calls for DMC threads on Weeks 40 count Straw linen (don't you love that Valley House Primitives frame?)...

Spring Flame Pincushion will retail for $10 and calls for Weeks and Gentle Art threads on Picture This Plus 32ct Ale linen with Sea Glass mini pom pom trim from Dames of the Needle...
Only shops that attend and purchase from me at the show will be able to get their hands on this chart. That is, through the end of March... So if you want it right away, let your shop owner know! I will release it to the public and my distributors at the beginning of April.

I was told that the pom pom trim will be increasing in price starting at the beginning of March, so you might also want to tell your shop owners to grab some at Market for you!

2 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

Love the antique will see you at market be sure to dress warm as Nashville has been colder than average. Have a safe trip

Angie said...

Enjoy your first market! Safe travel! Your family will miss you I'm sure:)