Wednesday, February 04, 2015

New Mug Design!

I finally made the time to get a new mug graphic added to my available collection. My design, His Eye is on the Sparrow has surprised me with its popularity, and I just know that you and your stitching friends will love sipping your favorite hot beverage out of the matching mug.
As before, with the other mug designs I've created, you can either purchase the graphic through my etsy shop for $5 and take it to your own place to have made into as many mugs as you want (for your personal use or for gifts only), or you can order completed mugs by contacting me via email (beth@heartstringsamplery.com).

If you choose to order a finished mug directly through me, and you live in the continental USA, your total will be $20, which will cover the mug plus all shipping fees. If you live outside the US, please contact me directly and I will work up a quote based on shipping to where you live.

These would be perfect for Birthday gifts, or "Just-Because" gifts, or for YOURSELF, to enjoy while you stitch.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I love the mug design! It might be the closest I get to living with that sampler for awhile! I bought the chart, but haven't gathered the fabric or the threads....

Anonymous said...

Will there be mugs at Nashville ? Gigi