Saturday, May 09, 2015

21 Reasons to Follow Me on Instagram

Reason 1: I've been so busy in my daily life that this blog is getting neglected. I have no plans to let blogging go, but if you want a little more steady stream of peeks into my life, then you'll find my Instagram feed to be much more consistent. Photos are all taken by my phone (MotoX), so don't expect the same clarity you see from my Canon. You can find me here.

Reasons 2-21 (all taken from my Instagram feed over the past month):
Old House (Lasting as Eternity) :: Coffee Date :: Just Dandy :: Future Heartbreaker :: Old Flowers (from my collection) :: Shining Through :: Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Bread that Doesn't Suck :: On and On :: Tattered (Scottish Band Sampler) :: Onward and Upward :: Sunroof Weather :: Microcosm :: I would like to Hide Under There :: Sweet from the Sweet :: Coming Soon :: Supper's Ready :: Old Heart (Sarah's Companion) :: Make a Wish :: In the Greenhouse :: Old Pincushions (from my collection)

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

As always, I love to view your photo essays. Thanks for the link to your Instagram site.

Happy Mother's Day!

Robin in Virginia