2. They are proud of their artwork, even if their spotted owl looks like a white blob with black spots.
3. They get to illustrate new concepts at school for the benefit of their whole family, and don't mind extrapolating from the intended content a little (note the upside-down "brid" saying "tweeeeeeeeeet").
4. They are completely unashamed of their vivid imaginations.
5. They put eyelashes on almost everything.
6. Bright colors make them happy.
7. If a drawing includes the sun, it is imperative that it is a smiling sun.
8. They are completely unashamed of their atrocious spelling.