Monday, May 16, 2016

Snapchat

I've heard about it for a long time, but never had motivation to give it a try.

Until my trip to Nashville and hanging out with Paulette Stewart and two of her lovely girls. We face-swapped and I laughed until I cried.

The Farmboy thinks it is the most ridiculous thing pretty much ever, and his son isn't too far removed from sharing this sentiment, but the girlie and I can't seem to stop playing with it and laughing our silly heads off.

If your life is too serious or stressful, and if you have a smart phone, you really need to get this app so you can make silly faces and laugh at yourself.

Thought you might like to see some of our favorites. Or not. Whatever. I'm going to post them anyway (grin).

1 comment:

Kathy Barrick said...

The third to the last photo, the one of Katied "aged" looks JUST like me!!!! LOLOL!!!!