Thursday, December 15, 2016

*NEW* The Bird Collection, Part III

This booklet is the third installment in a collection highlighting my favorite Pacific Northwest birds. I hope you enjoy continuing on this feathered journey along with me.

All models stitched on Picture This Plus 32ct. Wren with one thread over two.

Western Scrub Jay: Stitch Count: 69 x 69
Threads: The Gentle Art: *Green with Envy, Brethren Blue, *Woodrose, *Shaker White, *Raven, *Old Hickory, *Pecan Pie, *Country Redwood
Weeks Dye Works: *Flatfish, *Seagull

Black Capped Chickadee: Stitch Count: 71 x 69
Threads: The Gentle Art: *Woodrose, *Raven, Caramel Corn, *Shaker White, *Old Hickory
Weeks Dye Works: *Flatfish, *Seagull

American Rosefinch: Stitch Count: 113 x 62
Threads: The Gentle Art: *Green with Envy, *Woodrose, *Shaker White, *Old Hickory, *Pecan Pie, *Country Redwood, Harvest Basket
Weeks Dye Works: *Flatfish


*Flosses with an asterisk are used in more than one of the designs, but you will only need one skein total for entire booklet.

DMC conversion provided inside chart cover.

The frames were thrifted and then refinished by me. Tutorial available on request.

This design is now available in my etsy shop, and will soon be in the hands of my distributors and the shops on my auto ship list. If you prefer to bypass etsy and order directly through me, you can send me an email: beth@heartstringsamplery.com

2 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Love your birds. I hope to find time to stitch at least a couple of them next year. Keep up the good work, Beth.

Merry Christmas...

Bobbi

HomeSpunPrims said...

So lovely, Beth! You have such a great talent! Lori