Sunday, October 14, 2007

Note to Self...

and all others who may happen to visit, Please check all "questionable" language at the door!

My baby brother and his wife were visiting this weekend. As our Boy and his Uncle were playing with Legos on the living room floor, my Brother was struggling with a portion of his creation. "Oh Boogers!" he stated a few consecutive times. Our kid, thinking this was a very interesting new word suddenly exclaimed, "BOODERS!" as loudly as he could.

Amidst our laughter, I realized just how advanced his language skills are becoming, and that I had better examine my vocabulary to make sure there are no potentially embarrassing words that he might imitate at an inopportune moment.

1 comment:

Danny said...

hmmm, I need to remember this as well. I tend to yell at annoying drivers in traffic. Don't need Aaron building that into his vocab!